Compact turbine respirator
More Flexibility from Turbine Technology
Long distances or transport times? No power or oxygen supply? With a ventilator which maintains ventilation for an average of 8 hours*, even without an external gas supply, you don’t need to worry about the technology. If required, however, the patient can be supplied with additional oxygen at any time via the universally compatible oxygen inlet tube. This allows inspiratory oxygen concentrations of 21 % to 100 % to be achieved - all without the device consuming any itself.
MEDUVENT Standard is one of the smallest, lightest-weight emergency and transport ventilators in its class. The device weighs approx. 2 kg and has a device volume of 3.5 l. As a result, it can fit in emergency vehicles which have little space or which require lightweight equipment.
Innovative turbine technology
• Works with or without an oxygen supply
• Manual ventilation replaces bag-valve mask ventilation
• Universally compatible O₂ connection for oxygen supply when required
• Loss-free oxygen supply from 21 % O₂ to 100 % O₂
• Space-saving, lightweight and simple to operate: One of the smallest turbine-driven ventilators in the world
9 Okolovrasten pat Str.
1618 Sofia, Bulgaria
Tel: +359 2 80 66 333
Fax: +359 2 80 66 355